AIDA MARGOLIS and HYMAN LEVER

were married on 27 October, 1931 at South Hackney Synagogue and had their reception at La Boheme Ballrooms on Mile End Road. Following their marriage, Hyman and Aida had a grocery shop in Highbury. During WWII, Hyman served in the British Army in Italy and N. Africa and achieved the rank of Quartermaster Sergeant. After the war, he joined the garment manufacturer Abraham Rosner and Sons (Rensor) in Commercial Road where he worked for 25 years as Despatch Manager. The couple lived in Upper Clapton. Before WWII, Aida was a legal secretary.

Pin on PinterestShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone