ESTHER BLUSTON and GERALD STANTON

(previously Judah Stolerman) were married on 31 May 1936 at Egerton Road Synagogue, Stamford Hill. Gerald was a company director of a furniture shop and Esther worked with her parents in their gown shops (Blustons) with branches in Dalston, Kentish Town and Oxford Street until her marriage.

Pin on PinterestShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone